Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I did it!

I finally did it! I started a blog for our family. With all the pictures I love to share I really should have started this sooner. I just didn't know if I could keep up with a blog when I hardly check my email every few days, and only check our extended family website once a week. I also doubted my creativity in a project like this. Well I'm excited to start. Our family is doing great. The last two weekends were filled with extended family. The weekend before Halloween the Hochhalter family gathered to send Ben's brother Dan off to boot camp. It was fun to be together and a little emotional. This last weekend, my brother Rich and family and sister Becky and husband Doug came into town. We had an early Thanksgiving feast. Then the girls went shopping while the guys watched sports. We love Family!

1 comment:

Holly Lin said...

yay for Heather!!
Good goin' girl!
I love it, love it, love it!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family