Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
So on February 9th my cousin and I threw a baby shower for my sister. She is having a baby boy, due May 15th. It was a lovely shower. I love my sister so much. I love celebrating the joys of life with her!
What a great picture of you two- I am so glad that I get to see you guys through blogs. I am so excited for Becky to become a mommy! She will be wonderful.
Head- your hair is so long! I'm jealous. And you both look great. Becky is always so trendy, even when she's pregnant. Tell her to send me her maternity clothes so I can look cool next time around. :) Love and miss you guys. PS- What is she naming the baby?
6 comments:
What a great picture of you two- I am so glad that I get to see you guys through blogs. I am so excited for Becky to become a mommy! She will be wonderful.
I just posted my shower blog...hello pictures is all I can say!
How fun! Yeah, tell Becky I said hello and congrats on the baby. Take Care
Sup Lovely Lady :) I haven't seen ya in forever I love seeing you and your little family on here :) Life looks like its going well. Keep in touch Abby
Hey Heather! You guys look like you're doing great! Long time, no see! Just wanted to say hi. Marcie
Head-
your hair is so long! I'm jealous. And you both look great. Becky is always so trendy, even when she's pregnant. Tell her to send me her maternity clothes so I can look cool next time around. :) Love and miss you guys.
PS- What is she naming the baby?
Post a Comment