Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
We take walks with Lucas riding his bike. Ben wrestles with the boys. Look at those eyes. . . and those boogers. I think we are done being sick. (I'm knocking on wood.)
hey hi! i hope the sickness is gone too..you poor things. what handsome boys they are. and little Gabe is so sweet - he is just edible. we need to talk soon...no particular reason, just cause i miss you friend. :>
6 comments:
I was hopping around on my friend's blog and saw yours. So cute!
hey hi! i hope the sickness is gone too..you poor things. what handsome boys they are. and little Gabe is so sweet - he is just edible. we need to talk soon...no particular reason, just cause i miss you friend. :>
I just love your little CUTIES!!!!! Hope to see some of them in MAY!
I bet Luke loves those walks. The weather has been great for being out side.
Gina
I am so jealous that your kids are outside on bikes, maybe in 3 months I'll be writing about that too:)
They're getting so big, what absolute adorable boys you have! (boogers and all!!)
Post a Comment