Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April Joy!


Ben's 30th Birthday!




Ben set up a rock band party out of the bowls and utensils Gabe had pulled out of the cupboards. It was a smash! Really! The blue bowl was cracked by the end. Oh well.


Gabe likes to sneak in and play the piano.



Lucas did Soccer camp at the YMCA. He played goalie the last day and blocked 2 goal attempts made by the coach. This is one of them. Good Job Luke!



Gabe loves dancing to music, so I let him try my MP3 player. He spun around and bounced.



Lucas building with Star Wars Legos.


More outside play!



The boys and I went to seeing my sister Becky in Utah. Poor Becky- Two weeks to go- Swollen Feet and a Big tummy. We organized baby stuff and went to garage sales. We laughed our heads off. It was so fun. I wish I could have stayed longer. Can't wait to see our new little newphew.


Car ride back. Gabe actually slept in the car. Hallelujah!
We are also almost done with our adoption papers again-Watch for upcoming blog!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on the adoption papers almost being done. What a relief, eh? Becky looks great, poor feet. Mine look like that on a daily basis..thanks to my genetics.

Cute kids, Gabe's gonna be a piano star just like his mama. Wish I could see you guys at dad's graduation. A trip to Boise coming up soon.

ang :o) said...

Hey. What age do you think is good for starting kids on the piano?
Congrats on the adoption papers! Yay!

ej said...

Papers are about in?! Awesome! Ben is 30? Happy Birthday! And Becky...poor Becky. Someone get that baby outta her!!!! :)

Nancie said...

happy b-day to ben. Him and Mitch are only a couple weeks apart. Weird huh?

I love it when my kids sleep on the way back from...anywhere.

JT42 said...

what an exciting month of joy! adoption papers almost done, huh? how fun! i'll be in boise the end of the month, last time i saw you it was at other mother's-maybe i'll run into you again, eh? ;)

The Hills said...

What cute little tykes...you'll have to come and visit again. Preston keeps asking about Luke and when he's coming back:) Oh and by the way, I do have one black diaper bag and by happy coincidence I can bring it back this weekend:) See you then

Melissa said...

What fun pictures! It has been great being able to keep updated on you, we definately need to go do something together soon! Congratulations on the adoption papers, I hope that goes smooth for you!

Kim Davis said...

Hey Heather, we found your blog through Marcie Hill. You guys look great and we always love running into you around town.

Heather said...

You guys have been seriously busy... Congrats on the papers, from what I hear that is an emotional ride so you will be in our prayers... Your boys are so cute! Happy Birthday Ben!

The Loftins said...

Happy Big 30 birthday Ben that's exciting!! I'm still older than you (Andrea)And I didn't know you were getting ready for #3 that's very exciting! We will be working on that this summer as well, seems like we are keeping up with each other almost exactly with our kiddos! That's fun!
Love and miss you guys - Loftins out!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family