Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sun Valley-Sledding


We had an awesome Weekend in SunValley. It's April and there is still snow. We enjoyed it by sledding. It scares me how little fear our boys have. Luke and Gabe were flying down the hill with Ben and Luke loved going down by himself.
Gabe got a free ride up the mountain.




Super Fun!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

What cute pictures!! I love sunny snow days.

JT42 said...

sounds like a lot of fun! you have a cute family!
Terressa

Brian or Julie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. We missed out on the hole sledding thing this year. Looks like you all had a fun time. We miss Idaho's snow. Thanks for telling me about Erin being in VA too. Julie

Caity said...

Hi Heather! Okay, so just in case you don't remember me, I was in the BIU 4th ward like two years ago. I found your blog through Ashley and wanted to say that your boys are so darn adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hey, look at me, I finally figured out how to leave a comment. No laughing guys. Just want you to know how much I love to come home from work and get on your site to see my wonderful kids and grandbabies! It helps keep me connected over here in poky land! see you all in a few weeks
Love you,
Mom

Melissa said...

Heather,
I haven't seen you since we graduated high school and it was fun to see your cute blog! You have a very cute family and you look so great!! I hope life is just wonderful for you!
-Melissa (Dickinson) Calder

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family