Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keeping busy while we wait!

We went to Utah this weekend to visit with birthparent's that have chosen us. They are so wonderful, and we feel so blessed to have them in our lives. The baby is due in 8 days, and the induction date is in 17 days. We are so excited!!!

Graham Cracker Candy Houses For FHE
Luke's two story house

Mom's Manger Scene

Gabe's "I love candy" shack

Ben's gated home

Luke had his Preschool Christmas program last week. His class recited a poem, sang "Jingle Bells" & "O Christmas Tree" and did sign language to "A Song of Peace". This a picture with his teacher.
This is Gabe's new game (and he's good at it). He loves to hide, but we doesn't tell anyone that the game is on, and he won't give away his position by laughing like Luke does. This gave me a little scare the other day when I could find him for a few minutes. Luckily, now I know his favorite spot-under the bed.

The Boys Wrestling



Luke Singing Jingle Bells

4 comments:

5 Brothers Farms said...

Hi! I really am so excited for you guys!! What a wonderful Christmas gift...a BABY!!!:) Can't WAIT to see pictures and 'meet' the little one!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Very cute. I'm glad you're keeping busy....

The Loftins said...

Yeah you guys!!!! Your family is so darn cute. We can't wait to hear all about the new one!!!

JT42 said...

I just have goosebumps...all that is happening with you...so wonderful! I cannot wait to see your new bundle of joy and hear how the boys accept him...he will be one loved child!!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family