Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
Your body wrap is like a Moby Wrap right? I loved mine- the only thing that soothed Aly when she was colicky. Okay, Clark is a beautiful baby! Is he sleeping for you guys? Happy birthday!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!
I love all the pictures. You have been so busy! I saw your mom at the gym yesterday and she said she had 3 grandchildren born these past few weeks. How fun to have cousins so close in age.
Heather and Ben, your new little man is so precious brings tears to my eyes! What a little blessing especially when you see him with his brothers holding him. We are so so so happy for you! Also, happy happy Birthday and Anniversary!! You guys are the best!
12 comments:
That is so wonderful! What a beautiful little family!
Your body wrap is like a Moby Wrap right? I loved mine- the only thing that soothed Aly when she was colicky. Okay, Clark is a beautiful baby! Is he sleeping for you guys? Happy birthday!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!
I love the hat! You did a good job. You really have had quite a busy week.
It's been so wonderful to have you guys here, I love all of you!!! And Clark you are one fun boy to take pics of and snuggle with! :)
that is a full week! happy birthday! happy anniversary and WELCOME Clark to a wonderful family!!
I love all the pictures. You have been so busy! I saw your mom at the gym yesterday and she said she had 3 grandchildren born these past few weeks. How fun to have cousins so close in age.
Heather,
you are the cutest new mom! and such a cute clark clark! Thats what I'm going to call him, I decided.
Happy anniversary. You two are one of the most "in love" couples I've ever met. That, and Ben probably just a horn-dog. :)
Love you guys
Katie and Dan
PS- Nancy- cute hair!
He looks so sweet! I hope he's letting you sleep a little. Congrats again! What a cute family you have!
Oh ya, and Happy birthday and Happy anniversary!
Congrats on your new addition! I love all his hair. And I am going to have to get a pattern for your body wrap, it looks awesome!
Heather and Ben, your new little man is so precious brings tears to my eyes! What a little blessing especially when you see him with his brothers holding him. We are so so so happy for you! Also, happy happy Birthday and Anniversary!! You guys are the best!
What a beautiful addition your your family. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment