Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Clark!

He's finally here and he's so cute! It was so wonderful to see him tonight. We got to hold him, feed him, and see his first bath. He is so peaceful and sweet. The birthmom and baby are healthy and going well. We are overwhelmed with gratitude and excitement. Thanks for all your prayers and support!

Baby Clark:
January 2, 2009
2:03 pm
9 lbs. 21 inches


So Happy!


Sweet Cry/whimper during his bath (for Grandma)

22 comments:

Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Lin said...

Yay!!
I'm the first to say Congratulations!
What a sweetie...can't wait to hold him.
...love you guys.

ps...I first posted under Ben's account ...thus the deleted comment. ;)

Cami said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Kim Davis said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all. A new year for a new baby!

Jana said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Me and Clark have the same birthday! Yay for Clark! Congratulations you guys.

Anonymous said...

I listened to our new little grandson's soft cry and shed tears right along with him. A miracle, Welcome Clark, we love you so. Grandma Hokie

Mandy said...

Oh Heather I am so excited for you. I almost started crying looking at those pictures. He is so sweet. Landon is upset there is no picture of Lucas holding him.

MrsNari said...

We are all very excited for your family, and can't wait to see the new addition this summer!!!!

What a sweet cry...... :)

Heather said...

oh yum. He is so sweet. Congratulations! Nothing better than a new baby in the house:)

Piper said...

Congratulations Ben and Heather! Clark is so cute!

JT42 said...

congratulations! he is a cutie and I LOVE the name!!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray! I was hoping you would post so we could see him. What wonderful hair! He is the perfect additon to your family. Congratulations!

Erin said...

Congratulations! He is so so handsome. I love his name. We are so excited for your family.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Wow, I thought he'd be a week old by know. He is sooo cute & we are anxious to meet him!

Wendy said...

I am so excited for you!! What a wonderful blessing for you family. I can't wait to see him in person!! :)

ej said...

Clark made it! Yay! and finally! :) More pictures when you get the chance, he is beautiful!! Congratulaions!!!!!!!

Alison said...

Clark is a great name!! I'm so happy for you 'guys'.


I'm in the blogging world now,
http://alisonswonderland-life.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

Yeah! When do you guys get to bring him home?

The Loftins said...

Congrats you guys that is fantastic!!! We are so thrilled for you and Clark is a great strong name! Love you guys!! He is a beautiful boy :)

amanda said...

I have been checking to see and when I saw the picture of you and your baby I was so excited for you!!!!! I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see him. I bet all those frets you had went away as soon as you had him in your arms. You will be a great mom of 3 boys!!!! Lots of fun to be had in your house!!

Sally said...

How wonderful here's finally here! He is adorable and that little cry made me cry. What a sweet boy. You are positively glowing in the picture where you are holding him! Congratulations on your growing family!

Mindy said...

What a sweet, sweet newborn!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family