Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Over One Pound in One Week

Gabe relaxing in his new recliner.

Luke just back from a football birthday party.

Watch me grow. I swear we are not adding oil to his milk.
One week ago: 9 lbs. 12 oz.
Today: 11 lbs.
He really doesn't look fat and still looks like a newborn. He has started making a cute smacking or clicking sound, and has spoken, "goo". His neck is getting really strong. His hair has lightened a bit to dark brown. Eyes are still dark greenish. He is slowly sleeping for longer periods at night, but we are still getting up twice. Not bad. He is back to his cheerful self, after a full weekend of cursing the doctor for the boy part procedure done last week.


7 comments:

The Loftins said...

Wow go buddy!! That's great to hear he's so healthy! So guess besides us who's prego?????

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

He's so cute! I have a kid that grew like that....

Kris Farrar said...

Congratulations!!! It's fun to see your family grow...Ben still mentions Luke from time to time...and the "Dad named Ben."

Bekah said...

I just took Maggie in to get her weight checked yesterday--looks like she and Clark are still neck and neck--she weighed in at 11 lbs, 6 oz (but she had just finished a 6 oz bottle shortly beforehand!)

Unknown said...

Hey you guys! We received your announcement yesterday. Congratulations!! I couldn't help but have tears for how exciting it is you have gotten three beautiful kids through adoption. So we should plan a play date...if Gabe loves LEGO that much, he and Matthew would get along beautifully. He's been LEGO obsessed for two years and running. I don't have your number so give me a call when you have a moment between feedings, diapers,cleaning up legos, etc. 922-2924

Love, Tabitha Whetham

Mindy said...

Oh, I can't get over how cute that little Clark is! We got his birth announcement in the mail this week... what a sweetheart! It is fun to see your other boys, too. I miss you guys!

amanda said...

He is growing up so fast. Are you just having a ball with everything?

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family