Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcoming our new addition!

Thanks to the Miracle of Adoption we have a new family member:
Clark Samuel Hochhalter
Born January 2, 2009 2:03pm 9 lbs. 21 inches
Placed with love in our arms January 4, 2009
We are eternal grateful to his birthparents for
giving him life and allowing us to be his family.
He is such a joy! The brothers were excited and welcoming!











21 comments:

ang :o) said...

Yay! Congratulations! We are so excited for you.

Nicole Leavitt said...

He is darling! I am so happy for your family to add another beautiful spirit! Im glad he is here and healthy and am excited for you all to have him in your home!

Juliann said...

Congrats Ben and Heather. He is seriously such a handsome little guy. I'm sorry Heather you are outnumbered--I think i'm headed in the same direction. I guess we'll have to make them mama's boys! We are super excited for you guys. You deserve the best. You have such an awesome family. Love ya!

Holly Lin said...

Love you all so much.
Many prayers sent your way and to the birth parents as well.

See you soon.

5 Brothers Farms said...

Congrats!!! He is so sweet...I am really happy for your darling little family!

Katie said...

SOO Cute! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks. Congrats, guys.

Cami said...

What an adorable boy! How are Luke and Gabe doing with the new addition? Good luck adjusting to the BIG 3!

Unknown said...

Cute Cute pictures!!

Mindy said...

After I got your email i was excited to check your blog! he is so cute! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

oh he is so cute. congratulations! i am so happy and excited for you.

Sorenson family trio said...

What a cute baby! Congratulations. We are so happy for you!!
Gina, Bryan and David

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news, we are so happy for your family!!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats!!! I love his dark hair.

Marisha said...

He is adorable! I wish we could be there to see him.

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

What a great family. I love adoption!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

What a great family. I love adoption!

Anonymous said...

you already know my overflowing joy and love...but man alive - i can't wait to love on that little man. so so happy to know you and learn from you. you guys are amazing - completely and totally amazing.

what a handsome trio you have! can't wait to take a few shots of the little man. take care...

amanda said...

What a beautiful family!!! Congrats again and again!!!! You look great!!!

Sally said...

He already has quite the cute personality! You're sure to make many fun and sweet memories with him, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, pretty amazing to open up your blog and see THREE little munchkins! Can't wait to sqeeze them all again, see you in a few days!
Mom Hokie

Carrie said...

Oh my Heather! CONGRATULATIONS! I haven't looked at your blog for sometime & just stopped by today. He is so adorable & precious!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family