We went to Grandma's house! We played a game called Skittles from grandpa's childhood. You spin a top and knock down pins to score points. Grandpa Won.

We went to Lava Hot Springs.
The grandparents were also so gracious to take the boys so that Ben and I could go on a date snowboarding. It was our first time. Luckily our friends let us borrow their snowboards and the bunny hill was free because you shouldn't have to pay to get beat up like we did. Easily 50 falls, bruised bums, stiff necks, and sore muscles. Falling forward on a snowboard can feel like you got hit by a snow plow. But even with all the pain we had fun with the new experience.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the great visit.
More pics






3 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the mascara picture! That's great. I feel your pain with the snowboarding. We went a month ago and my bum is still sore. It's fun though.
I got a great laugh out of Gabe and the mascare. His picture is classic. You spring break looked like fun. Thanks for sharing.
Gina
Sweet memories, love to have you anytime, how about next weekend! You didn't mention the garage clean out that you guys helped with, because of you we can now park two cars! I took a picture I was so excited, thanks so much. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment