
This may be a tough day for some woman. To be sensitive to couples that are dealing with fertility issue, read this article before you say something offensive.
This is how I survived childless mother's days: focused on my appreciation for my mothers, remember the promptings I had that I would be a mother someday (temple blessings), hugs from friends and family, spending time with my neices & newphews, and a mother's day card from this sweet sister, who didn't forget me and recognized that I would be a mother soon and that I was already mothering by being an aunt, piano teacher, and preschool teacher. This is a day to celebrate woman.








2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Heather! I know how you feel. I always feel so grateful every Mother's day! What a blessing! Hooray for Birthmothers!
Heather, what a fantastic show of love and support from your family and friends. That is great and you are a great mom! Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment