Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thanks for a wonderful Mother's Day!
The boys sure know how to treat a mommy!
Breakfast, kids ready for church, presents from Ben and the kids,
a picture with my sons, and dinner with clean-up.


Clark
Started Rice cereal
and Hit 17 lbs.
Discovered his feet
By the look on his face, you can tell he doesn't wear shoes often.

Gabe
I love Speghetti!
And cookies

Luke
blowing bubbles
The Biggest one
Clark eating cereal. Luke being funny.

4 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

I can't believe clark is big enough for cereal! Wow, time flies!

Krystle said...

I love the Mother's Day plate Luke made you! So cute! :)

Alison said...

Your family is just darling!
Have I told you how much I love the name Clark?

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

clark is getting so big. Your family is so adorable and we miss you. AJ asked about you the other day and said "do you think Mrs. Heather remembers me"! Hope all is going well. the riggs

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family