Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, May 4, 2009

We "May" Be Crazy!

Making Cookies

Ben is passing on his joy for baking.



So good!

Sweet, Cute & Funny

Lucas:
-He sings to Clark in the car to stop his crying.
-In his prayers, he repents for the things he did wrong that day.
-Recent one liners:
"Did you know the first people on the earth were naked and they ate the badness."
"Did you know Jesus died for your sins?"
"I really, really, really love my birth mom because she gave me my most special teddy bear."
"I really want to go to the temple soon with Clark."
"I want enough money to buy all the toy stores in the world, so I can have all the toys."
I said, "If you have all the toys then no one else would have any." He thought very hard then said, "But mom I really want all the toys in the world."
"I don't want to be a human anymore. I want to be a tiger."
Gabe

Outside helping Dad clean the garage and yard.
All Gabe's pictures are blurry because he doesn't stop moving.

Gabe's first stitches. He hit his head on some one's fireplace at 8:30 on Saturday night. Luckily Ben has skills! We just went to his office and Ben stitched him up there. No ER! 2 stitches. Gabe milked the injury for a rubber glove balloon, sucker, M&Ms, and soda.

Gabe's Funnies:
-During the music at church he waves his arm like the chorister and sings at high pitches (like Happy Feet)
-Shared his soda with Clark when he was sad.
-Helps dad clean out the garage.
-Yells, "Happy!" every time we pass a McDonald's.
-When I asked him to go get something out of his room, he said, "I can't. I sick." Then pretended to cough.
-Asks for his favorite snack of cheese for breakfast.
-Loves Curious George, and is currently trying to push me off the computer so he can play the computer game.
-He tries to garden, fix things with tools, practice fishing, and sweep the floor.
Clark
Is 4 months old

Loves his toys
Loves his daddy

Loves to smile.

Loves to chew on his fingers

Loves being big! Wearing 6-9 month clothes now.

Got his bottom two teeth in a week ago. I took many pictures trying to capture his budding teeth.

Then 3 days later he randomly made this face to show them off. He hasn't been whiny or sad. Just a lot of drooling and chewing on everything.

He is so darn cute!

5 comments:

amanda said...

It is so fun reading blogs cause you can actually keep up with them without seeing them. We sure miss you guys!! Your kids are growing up so fast it seems like. It seems like yesterday that you were posting about Clark coming home!!! Where does the time go?

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

I love the one liners! Too funny. I didn't know Gabe had stitches or that Clark got teeth. How could i have missed that? Too fun. Way to go not having to go to the Dr. for stitches. It's nice to have someone who can give stitches in the house. I would milk it if I were Gabe too!

elnaclark said...

I just love your family. Hard to believe it has been just four months. What beautiful children! I love their comments.

Katie said...

Heather, that was sucha great post! I loved hearing each special thing about the boys. Mind if i steal your idea for a post on my blog? I'm lame.

How are you holding up? can't wait til august!

Mandy said...

Okay your baby is ginormous. Go Ben on stitching up Gabe. Let's see if Gabe can catch up to Landon three sets of stitches by age four. Do you guys ever slow down?

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family