Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
look how cute you are! and such a fun mommy...love the butterflies, i will be joining that club this year as well :} as usual, you have the cutest boys on the block, and that clark - who said he could get so big? ;} hope you are doing great friend! i think of you all the time even though i am the lamest communicator :>
4 comments:
That cross stitch is awesome! I love the butterflies. I'm going to have to order some this year.
That is a good Christmas gift!
Love Clark's name in cross-stitch too :-)
That's one cute family!
look how cute you are! and such a fun mommy...love the butterflies, i will be joining that club this year as well :} as usual, you have the cutest boys on the block, and that clark - who said he could get so big? ;} hope you are doing great friend! i think of you all the time even though i am the lamest communicator :>
Cute pics! We need to get our families together sometime...I'm still bummed that I missed out on skiing with you guys!
Post a Comment