Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Clark is #1!
Heather is 30!

It's been a wonderful 30 years. I feel so blessed! I'm grateful for my husband, parents, family, and friends, music, adoption, and the gospel.

6 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Happy Birthday Heather and Clark!

Becky said...

30 and sexy as ever!!! :) LOVE YOU!

Erin said...

Happy 30! You look fabulous and darling. You too Clark.
love, the kellers

Cami said...

Happy Birthday to both of You!!!

Heather said...

You make 30 look so GREAT! Congratulations to you and that adorable baby Clark. :)

The Loftins said...

Happy B-day Clark can't believe he's 1 already WOW!!! MIss you guys and Heather I wish we could've made it to your party that your sweetheart arranged for you what a good guy you've got! You look gorgeous!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family