Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Be a mom ROCKS!

Gabe never stops cracking me up.

Homemade sling shots. What are we thinking? Luke's idea.


Super Smiley or screaming. This toddler is Hot/cold.
And a mess, but darn cute.

Luke's football trophy.

My sweet boys

Happy Mother's Day for ME!

I got an electric trimmer! Exactly what I asked for.
I like doing this job.
Trimming is flip flops isn't very smart.
More pictures of our new nephew. He's just so cute and precious.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Heather, thanks for posting photos of brigham!! Wow, looks just like brandon, doesn't he!??

Love that you asked for a bush trimmer for mothers day. A girl after my own heart...

The Loftins said...

Heather I love your boys!!! They are way too cute :) Your back yard looks like a ton of fun for them and your Mother's Day present cracks me up - way to go mama!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family