Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adoption parade!

We Love Adoption!
Families Supporting Adoption entered to be in our local city parade!
It's a great way to promote positive feelings about adoption in our community.

The kids love riding in the train


Blow bubbles, wave, and eat candy=Great times

Ben drove the train
I helped pass out candy to the crowd and monitor the kids in the train.

We love our family!!!!!
We are so grateful for adoption.
June 2010

4 comments:

Juliann said...

Is that my mom's train? I love it!

Holly Lin said...

Hey, sweet sign...who helped you paint it?? ;0)
We sure love our adoptive nephews!!

Melissa said...

Your family rocks, I'm so happy for you!

ej said...

was that the Dairy Days parade? How did I miss that? Very cool.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family