Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Updates

Summer is coming to an end.
Clark is 20 months, but is often mistaken for a 3 year old. He is a talker. Must sleep with at least 5 books in his bed. Love dancing to music.

Gabe has graduated to a bigger bike. His loves it. He starts preschool this week. yeah!


Luke started 1st grade. Lunch at school now. His favorite lunch is egg salad sandwiches, yogurt, chocolate milk. We miss him at home sometimes, but he was ready to go. His reading has boomed.

We went camping. The kids had a blast in the dirt. I almost went crazy trying to keep the out of the fire. Pyros!
My sister Becky and her husband Doug had their second little boy, Daxton, last month. Gabe and I went down for a few days to help. He is such a sweet baby and his big brother was doing great!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Look at your cute family! I can't believe how big your boys have become. I love the yellow and blue outfits... where did you get them? I need to find something cute for Jack for Sundays. Well, it looks like you guys are happy as can be. I'm glad! let us know if you come down for any BYU games... we'd love to get together with you.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family