Snow Day
Snow brothers
They made this castle wall.Ben loves to tease our neighbors that are Utah fans. He put a BYU hat, scarf, and flag on their snowman.
Holy Moly Christmas Tree! This tree is shocking to see. This is our first year having a live Christmas tree. We went to the tree lot and picked it out. Ben was super excited. He has always wanted a real tree. It didn't look that big when he picked it out, but when we put it up in the living room it was gigantic. Learning experience. It smells good.











3 comments:
Luke just lost his first tooth? That is a serious Christmas tree!
Soooo cute all of it!!! I love bubble bath day that's a great idea! We may steal that one. loved your christmas card! Your boys are all so big now and sooo cute. So weird with the tree we've always had real trees living in Oregon and after being sticker price shocked with the cost of real trees out here in Utah we have broken down and purchased a fake. It feels a little weird. We have to come visit Ry is in ID quite a bit for work. Mostly Pocatello and Rexburg but occasionally Boise.
A lot going on at the Hokie Hut!
We LOVED our Christmas card. It was like opening a gift. Thanks so much for sending it.
I'm pretty much the biggest loser ever... I haven't done Christmas cards in quite some time. But, I LOVE getting them!
Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment