Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

It been 11 years and we are going for eternity!



I credit our successful 11 years to:
#1 Temple attendance: I think this has been the most important thing in keeping our priorities straight.
#2 Commitment: Both people have to give a 110% effort; always working on the relationship. Ben is always doing everything he can to make me happy.
#3 Dates: We love our kids, but we take time to be together too.
#4 Endurance: Times can be tough, but hold on to each other through the storm.
#5 Forgiveness: Can't hold a grudge.

1 comment:

Tammy Mulkey said...

That is so wonderful!!! I am so glad that you have made it that long and that your relationship is great because you do those things. You both look so happy. Here is to eternity!!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family