On the holiday Monday in January we went up to the mountains to sled. It was the best day of weather! It was above freezing, sunny, and no wind. The kids didn't complain and the day lasted much longer than I had anticipated. They loved sledding. All the boys are dare devils. They have no fear! We had an awesome time.
CLARK
Clark loved his first experience. He laughed a smiled every time. He did require a lift up which was a lot of exercise for mom and dad.
GABE
At first he was only body sliding and eating snow, but when he decided to start sledding he was face first bombing the hill over and over.
Luke
Sledding with his cousin.





















1 comment:
So FUN!!! We need to go sledding.....hard with a baby.. =( Hey I have a question for your husband about my knee...at least I hear he works with knees! I need your number again!
Post a Comment