Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
I absolutely love these!!!! Such a fabulous, beautiful family! It sound like you all are having a blast over there! I admittedly am very jealous of the beautiful ocean view you get to enjoy on a daily basis! :)
Makes me super envious.... ONE day I will be able to go somewhere like that. I don't know that my wife would go for us living there for a few years, but it looks great!
4 comments:
I absolutely love these!!!! Such a fabulous, beautiful family! It sound like you all are having a blast over there! I admittedly am very jealous of the beautiful ocean view you get to enjoy on a daily basis! :)
Awww! Such a cute family.
Makes me super envious.... ONE day I will be able to go somewhere like that. I don't know that my wife would go for us living there for a few years, but it looks great!
Those photos are awesome. I can't decide which I like most, but I think its definitely one with the water behind you!! Gorgeous! Miss you.
Post a Comment