Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nana in Saipan!

We had our FIRST Visitor! My mom!!!
Nana bought the boys the cookie lollipops, that only grandmas would purchase.
Watched wind surfers
Thursday Market
She treated us to pizza and the Hilton brunch. We ate all the best things in Saipan.
The weather was at it's best, breezy and cooler (75-80 low humidity). We went to the WWII memorial museum, saw the sights, played at the beach, got massages, ate great food, and organized my house for the baby.
We are sure glad she came. It was fun. Thanks mom for coming!
WHO'S NEXT!

2 comments:

serenaeldermott said...

WE WANT TO COME VISIT! But I think that airfare is somewhere around $2000, isn't it? Do you know something we don't? :)

The Loftins said...

great post Heather and I so wish we were coming to visit next hmmmmmm maybe we'll have to kick that one around! I haven't been to the blog world for quite a while and its been so fun to look thru your posts! What a beautiful place you live in right now WOW! BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!! I am over the moon thrilled for you! Oh if we were only still neighbors the clothes I could give you.....its' killin me. She will be so blessed to be a part of your amazing family! And I absolutely love toofless Mr. Luke, Alyssa has finally started losing teeth now that she's 7. Luke looks like a little surfer boy I love it!
Anyway I could go on. Miss you guys.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family