Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Newborn Photos:10 days old














Thanks to my friend Shelly for being our photographer.

So excited to have a daughter!

7 comments:

ej said...

Your friend did an amazing job!!!! I love all of them, I can't even decide which one best! You and Whitney are both so beautiful, xoxo!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Oh man! Now I wish I had done newborn photos! Those are too cute!

Adrienne said...

Heather! You and your daughter look so beautiful. My favorite is the third photo from the bottom. Incredible.

Katie said...

So beautiful!! Can't decide which I love most. They all look SO good!

Wendie said...

Heather your pictures are gorgeous!

Shae Ko said...

I agree. Gorgeous.

serenaeldermott said...

So beautiful!!!!! I can't wait to meet her!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family