Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Fall




Gabe knows about candy and loves it. He is such a smiley, happy boy. He loves playing with the "little people" toys. He is also taking 8 steps inbetween Ben and I.

Luke just finished swimming lessons at the YMCA. He's in level 2. He has no fear. He can float, swim, and jump in. He is a pro at dunking his head under water and blowing bubbles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blog and so glad that you joined the blog family. i LOVE it. it is so easy to keep up on all the people we love and don't have the time to 'talk to'. your family is adorable and getting so BIG! i can't believe what a little man Gabe is these days. We really need to play soon. take care!

Steph said...

HEATHER!!! Whoo hoo! I am seriously so glad you started a blog. Now I can keep tabs on you and the cutest little boys ever! I just love your boys. I can't believe how much bigger Gabe looks from when I was holding that little baby boy over Easter. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. You can check out our blog too, if you haven't already. LOVES from you favorite Chi-Town Cuz!

http://ourjohnsonjourney.blogspot.com/

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Hey Heather! This is Natalie Sandall. Do you remember me from the trek? I saw the link to your blog on Tiffanys and thought I would come say hi! I'm glad to see that all is well with you guys. Check us out at snsandall.blogspot.com!

JT42 said...

Heather, i found your blog through Tiffany's. You have an adorable family! Feel free to check out my family blog at thornock42.blogspot.com. Terressa "ward"

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family