Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Guitar Hero!

We recently purchased a PS2 system. We had an awesome weekend jamming out to Guitar Heros with Ben's dad and sister's family. Seem very juvenille, but it was so fun!

Ben is a pro! Heather bounces when she plays.


Lucas and Gabe like to pretend.


Ben and Gabe dancing to the music.

5 comments:

Jared and Maren said...

Like father like son, always pretending. Just kidding. Looks like you guys are having a blast. When are you going to come and visit? My question is, did Nancy rock out with you guys?

ej said...

My aunt and uncle (mid thirties) have this and they call their 'band' "Neglected Children" which I thought was pretty fitting, lol!

Nancie said...

I just played this for the first time the other day. I got frustrated in the first 40 seconds of "hit me with your best shot" and threw the guitar down, and did something valuable with my time...I ate a bag of chips.

enjoy your new game!

Ryan said...

Hey Ben and Heather. I saw your blog on Becky's. We love guitar hero!!! You can check us out at ryanandpiper.blogspot.com
Piper

Nicole Leavitt said...

i would love to make you one! i have plenty of time to work on one for you til the baby comes..because somehow I got lucky and my 2 yr old sleeps for 3-4 hrs in the afternoon! so email me some of your favorite pics and i will get to work on it..or if you dont want one with pics..just let me know! take care!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family