Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow fun

First of all, I need someone to give me a lesson on creating cute blog entries. Even though I'm pretty proud of myself for even doing it at all, I need help. I really don't know how i missed getting the computer skills that everyone else my age has. (I accidently made this font blue and underlined , and I don't even know how.)
Life is good! Lucas and Gabe are really playing more together now. The way they stare at each other makes you feel like they remember each other from heaven.
So we have been enjoying all the snow here in Boise. I told Lucas, "You need to go play in the snow before it melts." He said,"It's not going to melt." I said it would because that is how Boise is. Almost everyday now he has said, "I told you so, mom." I'm glad to be wrong. Ben made a snow slide to play on. Luke liked it, but quickly got cold. Gabe cried the whole time, because of the cold and the restriction of his winter coat.

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

your boys are so cute heather! :)

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family