So , I'm really not that great with words, but I just wanted to express how lucky I feel to have Ben as a husband. I feel it so strong today and everyday. I consider him the biggest blessing in my life, and feel so fortunate to feel his love each day. He is not the stereo typical husband. Ben is so attentive and thoughtful. He is always giving all his efforts to making me and the kids happy. This week Gabe has been sick with a cough and I've been stuck at home. Ben wanted to make sure I got a break, so he planned a fun date Friday night. I picked Cheesecake Factory to eat and then we went to a movie. It was so nice to be alone, enjoying each others company. Thanks so much sweetheart! Ben is such a hard worker, and He deserved the break more than I did. It's wonderful to have a great teammate to tackle the responsiblities of our family. I love you! ( I love this picture because I'm actually done up, which is rare. We took it before our date.)
5 years ago






5 comments:
Oh Heather that is a beautiful photo! What a sweet hubby tribute! I love reading about your family!
Heather you look so gorgeous! Ok, Ben cleans up nicely too! :) I will get your header done most likely tomorrow. I dont do a lot on the computer over the weekend with the husband home..so I will get that emailed over to you tomorrow. Just let me know if you need help putting it on or anything! :)
The effort of getting 'done up' was worth it Heather- you look stunning! So glad you guys got to go out and relax, it makes such a big difference to a week cooped up inside doesn't it? Cute pic.
AAAWWWWwwww...
Cheesecake factory IM SO JEALOUS.
Heather, you look fabulous. Your boys are totally cute, it was so fun to read about what you are up to... so fun!
Post a Comment