Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

California

I went to Rancho Cucumunga, California with my parents and Becky for my cousin's wedding. We had a blast going to "Wicked" in LA with my grandparents, shopping, visiting with aunts, uncles, and cousins, and attending Katie and Brandon's beautiful sealing in the Redlands Temple. Thank you Ben for being a super dad to the kids while I was gone!






3 comments:

Katie said...

what a beautiful updo the bride has!! wow. i wish my hair would have looked that good.

glad you had a good time! you deserve a vacation.

Holly said...

How fun Heather! I would have loved to see all you adorable cousins of mine! Katie looks gorgeous--as she always does! Love you!

Shellie said...

Oh, that looks like fun. The nice warm sunshine looks especially great!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family