Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
How exciting. congratulations on being an aunt again. Ryker is so cute! Now your boys with have a new cousin to enjoy. By the way I am always impressed with how well you organize baby things. I read Becky's blog today and saw the great organizing you did. You are such a great sister and friend. I know I appreciated your help in organizing my things before David was born. Have a great day and congrats again. Gina
He is so cute! You look great and I am excited for you to be an aunt! We still need to get together soon, this week has been crazy but I will email you next week! Hope you are doing good!
5 comments:
How exciting. congratulations on being an aunt again. Ryker is so cute! Now your boys with have a new cousin to enjoy. By the way I am always impressed with how well you organize baby things. I read Becky's blog today and saw the great organizing you did. You are such a great sister and friend. I know I appreciated your help in organizing my things before David was born. Have a great day and congrats again.
Gina
What a cutie. Being an aunt is so much fun. Congrats to all.
I was so excited when I saw she had the baby on her blog! Those are great pics of him here though- congrats Auntie!
he is so precious! she will be a great mom and has an awesome sister to give advice when needed, way to go auntie!!
He is so cute! You look great and I am excited for you to be an aunt! We still need to get together soon, this week has been crazy but I will email you next week! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment