Wait unknown: average LDS services wait is 1-2 years. Birthparent choose the family they wish to place with, so we will wait to be found.
Check out our internet profile: http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-9691-1,00.html
We are SO EXCITED! Starting on another adoption journey has made me think about Luke's and Gabe's birthmoms and families. We love them so much. They have given us the gift of our family. They are so unselfish, courageous, and full of love. We fill so lucky to have to have them be a part of our lives. Thanks for your support!
Love, Ben and Heather






8 comments:
That is so neat! I will keep you guys in mind! I hope you get a sweet little baby soon :)
You guys are so awesome. Congrats to the fam. Wish I could have been there with you all. Love and miss you!
Congrats on the adoption papers as well. I know the Lord will bless you guys. You're such an example to Dan and I.
Of course I remember you! So fun finding people blogging huh! Look at YOU with your two adorable boys! Baby Luke has grown into such a cute little man! I didn't realize so much time had passed since we all moved away. It's awesome to see you guys are doing so great, and good luck with adoption #3! I'll keep looking for updates! (By the way, CUTE header!)
Very exciting! We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts. Best of luck with everything. We love your family.
From one adoptive mother to another, I know it's hard to wait! BLOG BLING helps by drawing attention with it's eye-popping designs!
Visit my profile for the link.
Best of luck as you await your next blessing!
That is so awesome Heather. I will definitely keep an ear out for you! I hope it happens soon for you!
yeah! another addition is so fun...hope things go well and go quickly, waiting is so hard, you are a brave and patient woman.
Post a Comment