Merry Christmas!
The baby is official late and showing now signs of coming soon.
The baby will be here within a week for sure.
The bright side is that we haven't missed any of our holiday family parties.
Luke played the jingle bells for family caroling.
Wisemen: Ben and his siblings made their parents
a navitity costumes set for Christmas.
Christmas morning was exciting for the kids.
Luke's favorite toy was his Star Wars legos.

Gabe's favorite was actually the whoopee cushion
that Ben got in his stocking, but he also liked his little people airplane.
I'm glad I got those PJs on super clearance because they look like pepto-bismol.


My Snowman



The Whoopee Cushion
The end of the Norweign pancake breakfast.
Pancakes, fruit, goat cheese, sour cream, bacon, and jam.
My Snowman
I told the boys that they could kick over my snowman
if they took a picture with me.
So they did immediately after this picture,
and I ate the produce from the face.
Luke loves to snow fight.
I didn't think it was a fair match-up, so I kick some snow into Ben's face.
The Whoopee Cushion
We are so thankful for the birth of the Savior. We have been so blessed. Christmas cards will go out after the greatest blessing of the year comes along. We love you all!
Ben and Heather






7 comments:
Fun Christmas! I love the nativity outfits. I must say I'm glad you didn't have to drive to Utah this weekend but I also know how hard it is to have a late baby! Benjamin got the same little people airplane from his birthmother and he loves it! It's a fun present and Britton got legos too! Merry Christmas!
It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! I too, love the nativity outfits.
I'm anxious to hear of the arrival of you new baby!
Sweet baby, maybe he's holding out to be a new years baby?!?!?! That would be exciting!! I love the boys wisemen costumes, Merry Christmas you guys!
Looks like a fun Christmas! I love the header. Best wishes for safe travels and congrats again one coming soon!
I love that you had to tell the boys they could kick over the snowman to get them to take a picture that is awesome. I hope all that snow is gone when we get back.
I am so glad you had a great Christmas, your kids looked very cute dressed up! Can you believe all this snow we are having?? I hope it stops soon!
Ben is wearing the coolest winter hat ever in that picture...where did you get it?! :) Your adoption profile picture is so cute Heather! You guys all look SO good! Hey, can't wait to see the little one! Hope everything goes well...
Post a Comment