Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, December 8, 2008

This Warms My Heart!

Family Pictures from Thanksgiving.
Waking up to snow.



Ben's Grandparent's 60th Anniversary
A good BOOK. Positive, simple book about a new baby.
Gabe loves it.

Gabe getting use to the idea of a baby.
Luke is so excited already and prays for the baby.


Animal hairstyles in the bathtub.
Their hair was only long enough for cat ears.


Service given by a friend. My friend brought us a little tree.
It made my day.

A Sleeping child.

Cute Baby stuff
The Nursery all ready.

7 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Very cute. I love the pictures of Gabe getting ready for the baby.

Mandy said...

You are like the Tazmanian Devil just zooming through everything every where. Maybe you will slow down like the rest of us after the new little guy comes.

amanda said...

Looks like you are all ready for the new little one to come!!!! I can't wait for you to finally be able to hold him. Make sure to post as soon as you have pictures!!

Anonymous said...

hi heather. this is colleen bennion. i think we were in the same ward (meridian 18th), maybe the same stake. anyways we "grew up" together. i'm so excited to find your blog. your family seems so sweet. i hope all is going well with you. here is my email address if you want. coco26@comcast.net

Becky said...

You and your family make me happy!! :) Love u

Cami said...

It looks like you are all ready! It was so good to see you today. We miss you guys!

Marisha said...

You are so funny. Please let us know if you need anything. I figure you will be busy with family and everything else but let us know if you have a few hours. I have to admit that I'm totally jealous. I would love another baby now but we need to wait until Jake is done with school. Oh well. Until then I will just have to hold others. Too bad you didn't live closer. I'd do free babysitting also. Your in our prayers.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family