Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Friday Movie Night- Popcorn and Juice. Ben was on call at the hospital and missed the fun. He went straight from work to the ER and didn't get home until 6:30 am (his busiest call night ever).



Funny man

Clark trying the bumbo

Clark playing with his wrist toys. He likes the little noise.

Clafk spent Sunday sleeping in the wrap. He got his first stuffy nose this weekend, and was sleeping better upright in the wrap.

I cut my hair. I'm all burnette now.
I've finally cut most of the died hair out, so my naturally color is shining through now.

Sunday morning was crazy. The boys were tired because we went to the Hockey game the night before, so I guess I deserved this. All three boys were crying. I was having such an overwhelming moment that if I didn't stop and take a photo clip and laugh it off, I would have cried and given up on attending church. My blog is always pretty positive, but we are a normal family with very crazy moments.

9 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

You're good. I don't know if I could take a picture and laugh it off...Looks like movie night was fun though.

ang :o) said...

Oh Heather that looked so overwhelming! I love that you shared this though. I love the real side of peoples lives. It's so endearing and makes you relateable! Love ya!

Samantha Jane said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! Looks like so much fun movie night with the kids! I hope to see you soon!

Cami said...

I love that you thought to take a little video. I am sure it is easier to laugh about it now that it is over. I hope next week goes better!

Juliann said...

That is an awesome video! I'm going to do that next time the boys are being rediculous. Why is it that crying episodes are always right before church? We love you guys!

Katie said...

First off- LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair.

Secondly- I bet Clark will have a great ear for music since he got to be so close to momma while she plays the piano.

Third- You are supermom. I want to be like you when I grow up. Seriously. You're so patient. How do you do it??

ej said...

Aly was on my lap, saw Clark and said, "what a bootiful baby!!" of course, that was before the video. :) I'm proud you still made it to church Heather!!!

amanda said...

I am glad that I am not the only one that takes pictures of the kids when they are screaming but seriously it keeps me from screaming!!!! Clark is getting so big and boy is he handsome!

Mandy said...

Such cute pictures. I love the one of you playing the piano with clark. Way impressive. The one of the boys in church clothes is so cute. You gusy are so awesome, I can't believe all the fun you have.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family