Connecting with our baby!




Clark 6 weeks old. Styling in his 3-6 month clothes.
Ben's Dream Week- He finally won the battle for a new TV.
Ben had the time of his life meeting Ty Detmer this week.
He autographed his football and jersey.
We went on our first totally alone date since Clark was born. Skiing on Valentine's Day! It was Ben first time. It was a funny experience.
Covered in snow after a wipe out.

Ready for church. Gabe's sweet little suit that I scored from DI. At least the kids looked cute. I didn't get to put any mascara on today, and at church I got asked a lot if I was tired. After skiing yesterday, yes I am.


One thing that I love that we do in our family is dance to music. Saturday morning we danced in our pjs to the jukebox music on the special features of the new Madagascar 2 movie. Gabe dancing with Clark.
We love you all!
8 comments:
He is SO cute!!! I love love love the picture of him in his little Sunday outfit! I love him so much!
When did Ben meet Ty Detmer! I can't wait to show Dad! You guys make my head spin, you are always doing so much, hats off to you! Our grandsons are looking so handsome in their Sunday best, we love you all so much.
Mom
congrats on the new TV! We have the same sleeper that clark was wearing. It's a good one. Sounds like you had a good Valentine's day! I can't wait to tell you about our weekend with Britton's birthmother. It has been fun!
Too cute! We love that movie and the music that goes along with it. Congrats on your date that is great and how did Ben hook up that meeting with Ty, that is very cool?!?!
Clark is such a sweet baby. I love his church clothes. And how cool that Ben met Ty Detmer! I have to say that I am more jealous about the skiing. That looks so fun! Are you guys going to go to Sun Valley this year? Griff and I are thinking about going.
Nothing like having a good healthy boys is there! Your family is so cute!! We sure miss seeing you guys every week.
so stinkin fun and cute. i seriously can't get over how totally beautiful he is! hope you are well. what a sweet good looking family you've got!
:} sure do love you guys. and congrats ben, what a fun week for you :>
Ben, how did you convince your wife? Please share your secret :)
Post a Comment