Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Survival

This is how we are surviving the summer:
Water in the backyard, the park, playing with friends, and . . .
Popsicles

Electronics

Reading- going to the library
Hanging out
Dad's new pull-up bar is a hit!

Future Gym Rat

New Haircut-Day 1 and 2
I didn't know my hair could have this much body.
I finally got all the color cut out of my hair-
This is my Natural Color.
I don't know why I've been trying to cover it up.


I love it!

Music Development

Clark's first piano

On Sunday we were singing "The Spirit of God" in church. Gabe likes to wave his arm like the chorister, but this week he started singing a little. I encouraged him to keep singing. He started soft and low then increase his volume as he went up in pitch. So by the time we were singing, "We'll sing and we'll shout..." Gabe was doing exactly that. It was a great laugh for everyone around. (It reminded me of the movie Happy Feet)

Luke playing the Star Wars Theme on the piano. With a little help from some stickers on the starting keys, he used his ear to figure it out. (I don't know what he is talking about after his performance, but it made me laugh.)

4 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Popsicles are getting us through the summer too. That and the sprinkler under the trampoline.

Becky said...

I love it all, the hair (sexy sexy!, the kiddos and Luke's song and Lamanite comment!!!

Katie said...

Love the haircut! It suits you really nicely. Love it.

Miss you and your kids so much.

PS- Can you teach me to be as great as mom as you are?(sigh...)

amanda said...

You are always having so much fun!!! Love the hair. I need something new on my head too!!!!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family