Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Addict

You would make this face too...
If your mother was a camera addict and took 1000 pictures of you in 2 months.



I plead insanity. I'm crazy about capturing the good times.

Latest Activities:
Bike Ramp (Bike Bowling-they knocked down empty water bottles with their bikes)

Sisters and cousins in the park.





Sticker Fun
Gabe decorated Clark
New Book
Swimming Lessons: They are amazing. No Fear.



3 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Okay, I think we're going to have to come over for bike bowling...

Machelle Kay said...

I really want to know where that park is at. I love their faces with the picture taking. My boys do that too. It is almost impossible to get a real smile out of either of them.

ej said...

I'm loving the underwear on your head Heather, it's a good look for you ;) Only cool moms would put underwear on their head!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family