My favorite moments this week:
Mr. Facemaker-he wouldn't stop.
Luke learned to play the theme to Indiana Jones, and he practices it all the time.
Yoga Baby- I caught Gabe doing my yoga workout this morning. So cute!
Clark turned 7 months! He had 3 of his 4 top teeth brake through over the weekend. He didn't sleep as well because of it. He has learned that a "whistling Pete" firecracker scream gets peoples attention, especially in church. He loves to watch his brothers run around. He loves feeding himself cheerios. He still cuddles and loves to be sung too.
He is the cutest, happy kids.
He now knows what he wants and cries if something is taken away. He is unwilling to be distracted with another toy.
I finished a project! A new temple dress for the sealing. Don't look to close. I had an allergic reaction today and my face is all red. My body is rebeling against me right now. I'll save that topic for another blog.






6 comments:
You've come a long way since making Brigadoon dresses :) it turned out really nice. And I am glad that Clark finally got a few teeth in- 3 is a lot for one time poor baby...poor mommy :)
I'm so jealous of your new temple dress! I'm impressed that you could make it. I have a hand me down one that was my mom's about a million years ago. I seriously think it might be older than me. I really should invest in a new one. I love the Yoga baby. Too cute. I bet Clark feels a whole lot better with his new teeth.
Heather, your dress is beautiful! We are so excited for your family and this very special moment coming up!
I love love love the pics of Gabe!!!!!! So cute!
cute dress! Love your hair short. Way cute.
And the boys are darling. I can't wait to see them!
Clark is SO cute. Actually all your boys are. Amelia does yoga with me too and it toally cracks me up:) You look great, Im very impressed you can sew so well, especially well enough to wear it! AND major congratulations on the happy day!
Post a Comment