Luke's first day of school
Kindergarten
His favorite part is recess and the bus.
The first day he came home and said, "I was bored. We talked about colors and I already know my colors." Smartpants
He also doesn't understand why I have to walk him to the bus stop.
Sometimes he acts like he's way to cool for this little kid stuff.

Kindergarten
His favorite part is recess and the bus.
The first day he came home and said, "I was bored. We talked about colors and I already know my colors." Smartpants
He also doesn't understand why I have to walk him to the bus stop.
Sometimes he acts like he's way to cool for this little kid stuff.
He walked right on the bus with a serious, determined face, hiding all excitement and fear inside.
Gabe LOVED picking and husking the corn from our garden for dinner. He loves to work and get his hands dirty. We say it comes from his "Burley Blood" (Burley is the rural town where he was born).






3 comments:
Very cute! I like the Burley Blood. So true. I don't think Britton's learning anything in school either but he does love recess and the bus too. That and the days when they get chocolate milk.
I can't imagine watching my kid get on a bus. You must have been brave. I know I will cry.
Kindergarten already?! Oh how time flies.
It was really great to see you a few weeks ago. We all look forward to getting together again - hopefully sooner than later.
Post a Comment