Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blessing and Sealing

We are so lucky to have so much family support. The blessing was wonderful.


We were so happy to have Clark's birthdad there to witness the blessing. In the blessing Ben talked about the enormous amount of love Clark was born into, by his parents and birthparents. We are truly luck to have birthfamilies in our lives that love and pray for our children.

The Sealing was amazing. We were so privleged to have Clark's birthmom and grandma there. Clark smiled and giggled through the sealing. He is so precious and we are so grateful that he is part of our eternal family!

3 comments:

Marisha said...

Your comment made my day. It's so hard to wait. Especially because I feel so strongly that someone is missing but we are trying not to think of it too much. I love these pictures and can't wait to meet Clark. I was so surprised to see his birthfather in your pictures. That is the man that we met during our classes. I had a feeling I should talk to him and ask him about his baby but Jake told me not to. Now that makes me mad! I should always trust what I feel.

Anyway, the pictures are beautiful! Let us know next time you are down here and we'll get together for sure!

Alejandra said...

Heather, You guys are such an example to us of what an adoptive couple ad family can be... I know Clark's birthdad doesn't take any of your genuine gestures towards him for granted... Thanks so much!

Mama Bear said...

What a beautiful family, Heather. We are so happy for you guys.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family