Clark in turning 9 months! He really likes food. Real food that he can feed himself and chew with his teeth. Loves chicken, hamburger, pizza crust, all fruits and veggies, oatmeal, crackers and cereal. In this picture he is eating ravioli.

About to make his move. He'll be crawling any day now. He is on all fours but will usually lay down, roll, and stretch to get what he wants.
Luke taking pictures of Gabe in the car. . .
And torturing him.
He loves this mini preschool. I'm hoping it prepares him a bit for Sunbeams in January (that blows my mind). He has also successful gone to the bathroom in the toilet-Once. One step closer to potty training. Notice his shorts on backwards-he likes to dress himself ;)
Luke really likes taking pictures of his legos. I helped him make a lego video this week, but I can't get it to post.
Luke is getting more settled in school. I talk to his teacher today because he was telling me that he was losing stars at school. (It a crappy star system) She said that he had moments when he was being to social with his neighbor instead of doing his work. It's going to get better. He had a really good day today.






3 comments:
Heather, love your mom status, lol because there are days when that is SO true. I think you are awesome- the only mom I know whose made a lego video with her son btw.
I hate school issues. I dislike that I don't know exactly what goes on and I dislike how things are dealt with sometimes. Being social is a good thing, I guess we all have to learn when it's appropriate but still. Maybe some silver lining for you is that you've got boys and don't have to deal with girl drama. 2 girls at school are being mean to Kenna and it's killing me to hear about. 1st grade feels so young for that.
I can't believe Clark is 9 months already, and I love the pic of Gabe with his shorts on backwards, lol.
I love your pictures. I especially love the part about the crappy star system. You know I agree! Way to go Gabe going potty, even if it's only once! It makes me feel hopeful for Benjer someday.
Tyler begs me to get him a backpack for his coop preschool and I haven't given in yet and then he saw this and now is on the "I Want" stage again.
Post a Comment