Clark is 8 months
8 months and 8 teeth! He had 6 teeth brake through in one week. It's the way to go.
He's 22 lbs. and eating his share. A natural with a sippy cup of juice.
8 months and 8 teeth! He had 6 teeth brake through in one week. It's the way to go.
He's 22 lbs. and eating his share. A natural with a sippy cup of juice.
He Claps!




He had his first hair cut this month.
Before his hair cut.
He's also grinding his teeth in this picture, which makes me squirm.

After! Everyone loves the fro.

August was a big month for Clark with his blessing and sealing in the temple.

This is what Ben and I have been up too.
Yes, Ben has been a wonderful help!
Last night, we were invited to a friend's family farm. We had a hay day! We saw and pet turkeys, horses, cows, cats, and frogs. I picked blackberries, and Ben and the boys explored freely.
When I caught the frog for the boys to play with, the other moms commented on how brave I was. I didn't think it was brave. I like frogs, snakes, and gutting fish.
What do you think?
Would you catch and hold a frog?
OR
I'm I just meant to be a mom of boys?
He had his first hair cut this month.
Before his hair cut.
He's also grinding his teeth in this picture, which makes me squirm.
After! Everyone loves the fro.
August was a big month for Clark with his blessing and sealing in the temple.
This is what Ben and I have been up too.
Yes, Ben has been a wonderful help!
Last night, we were invited to a friend's family farm. We had a hay day! We saw and pet turkeys, horses, cows, cats, and frogs. I picked blackberries, and Ben and the boys explored freely.
When I caught the frog for the boys to play with, the other moms commented on how brave I was. I didn't think it was brave. I like frogs, snakes, and gutting fish.
What do you think?
Would you catch and hold a frog?
OR
I'm I just meant to be a mom of boys?






5 comments:
I would do it to but I was also raised in the same house, that might be why?! Remember when you got bit by a snake did you tell them about that!
I would do those things though I'd rather not but I still think you are meant to be a mom to boys :)
Of course I would catch reptiles! I love the new picture at the top of your blog.
you are meant to be the mother of boys... I could never hold a frog!
Love the pictures on the beach...such a beautiful family! And you are definately a better mom than I am...we run from anything that moves!
Post a Comment