"It's my birthday!"
Three years ago, we had an amazing first meeting with Jessica (Gabe's birthmom). We left exhilarated about the adoption of this coming baby. As we drove off in our cars, Jessica's water broke. Not knowing we made our way home while she made her way to the hospital. We were shocked to hear of his birth the next morning. It was such a fun surprise. We drove the distance to the hospital where he was born. I remember walking into the hospital room and seeing two beautiful angels, one was a heavenly sister full of sacrifice and love and the other was my baby boy. He had such a calming spirit about him. I'm so grateful that God watched other them both through that emergency delivery. We are SO thankful to have Gabe in our family.






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Gabe! What a fun boy!
We love you Gabis, your present is in the mail!
I cry everytime you talk about your kids' birthmoms. What a special way you have with words to honor them.
We are SO lucky to have gabe in the fam!
Post a Comment