Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

The Star Wars Gang at the church Trunk-or-treat.
Helmets off

We love CANDY!




Halloween Party at our friend's house-Pinata.


Party at Nana and Papa's House
Making treats

Last minute Witch costume. It seemed to fit my mood this week.

Spider Rings

5 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

I should have been a witch too!! Halloween brings out the worst in kids and moms.

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Looks like fun for all!

bgsorenson said...

The kids costumes are great. You look great in your costume also!!!

Cami said...

I can hardly handle how cute your little star wars family is all dressed up. Heather I love your too. :)

amanda said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family