Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December update

We love Dominoes!


Yeah!

Update on the kids

Clark is 11 months now.
He immitates tongue clicking, waving, clapping, and noises.
He is starting to wrestle with his brothers. Watch out, he bites.
Sits with his little foot turned under his bum. So cute.
He is pulling himself up to a standing position.


Gabe's turkey hat that he made at preschool.
They never look as sweet as when they are sleeping.

The funny things Gabe does:
  • He thinks it's really funny to spank people on the bum including grandpa and the sister missionary we had to dinner.
  • He sings, "We will rock you!" on the way to our soccer games.

Luke working out with Dad.

The funny things Luke says:
  • "Girls talk too much."
  • "At School we learned that you Don't drink jugs. It's bad for you." (He meant Don't do drugs)
  • When asked if he liked being yelled at when he was in trouble, He said, "Yes, it's better then getting grounded."
  • When he found out I had purchased his Christmas present, he tortured me with questions the whole day about what is was, where I was hiding it, and what store I bought it at.
  • We were visiting some old ladies that are smokers. About 10 minutes into the visit Luke opens the front door and exclaims, "I can smell again."

This month was track break, and he was really excited to go back to school on Monday.

2 comments:

ej said...

lol, the multiple eyes on Gabe's turkey, SO hilarious and cute. And man, you guys have a smart one on your hands with your eldest, he cracks me up!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Those are great! I can't believe Clark is 11 months either. I love Gabe's 4 eyed turkey. Too funny.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family