Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

'Tis the Season

Decorating the Tree



If you look hard Clark is going cross-eyed.


Ben's favorite ornament and the inspiration behind the decoration of the tree.

New tradition:
"Fill the manger with hay"
I'm so proud of the lincoln log manger and swaddled baby Jesus that I made. It's coolest thing I've done all month. At family prayer we tell a service we preformed or saw someone in the family do, then add a piece of hay to the manger. After introducing the new tradition at FHE, Luke was in charge of the activity and we made mangers and stables out of legos. Pretty fun and creative FHE (rare).

2 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

What?? You're not using the girl cabbage patch kid? He, he.

Alison said...

LOVE, love, love the Christmas card. Thanks SO much.
Your little brood is too adorable.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family