Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Caribbean trip

For our 10th anniversary we went on a cruise in the Caribbean!

Traveled with Heather's siblings Becky, husband Doug, Greg, wife Bekah, and some friends Juliann and David

Black sand beach in St. Kitts


Dominica-Our favorite place

Extreme Dominica: Canyoning Adventure
Best Part of the trip!
Jumping of rocks

Floating/swimming/hiking down the river inside a canyon.
Amazingly Beautiful!

Repeling down waterfalls


Once in a lifetime experience!


The Ocean and Beach!
St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Kitts

Chicks!

DUDES!
Ben loves the water

I mostly found a shaddy spot (because I'm a whimp in the sun) read my book and fell asleep.


Relaxing!

Dancing!

Beauty and swimming!

Breeze

Awesome food: banana bread, crab cakes, fruit punch, breschetta

Sickness! (Snorkling after too much food, sunshine, a rocking boat=sickness)

After a little nap and meds, I miraculously recovered. Unfortunately I missed the amazing lunch.
Dinnertime
Favorites: shrimp cocktail, prime rib, turkey dinner, melting chocolate cake, bread pudding


Formal Night




A new ring (1st one stolen, 2nd one lost, 3rd times a charm?)

I love this guy. So glad I've got him for Eternity!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Dang! Where's your slutty dress?
This one is all modest... I don't like it :)
And I'm sure Ben didn't either!
HAH

Steph said...

Oh so fun!!!!!!! I was waiting for these! You all are so freaking CUTE!

Heather said...

You look fabulous! What a trip! The Canyoning adventure looks really awesome- congrats on your ten years:)

amanda said...

Isn't it the greatest to go and get away from the kids and do something like this if only once in a life time!!! Looks like you had a great trip. Wish I was looking at the beautiful blue water. It is almost unreal!!! Where are you guys living now?

ej said...

The pictures are so great- love that you're not a sun worshiper, I find I hide from the sun nowadays too. Sorry you were sick on the boat trip, but even laying there when you were sick looked so relaxing to me, lol. And so cool you got to go with your siblings! You looked beautiful in all of the dress up pics Heather!!! Never heard of Canyoning but now I have to check it out, looked so cool!

Katie said...

I'm soo jealous. I hope you guys had a great time! I really need to treat Dan to a trip alone like that. He'd probably mortgage the house to do it.

Love you.

5 Brothers Farms said...

Heather!! What an amazing vacation!! And Happy Anniversary!! You look fantastic!:)

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family