Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, January 15, 2010

More Clark



I was not planning to be in this picture.
This is Clark's stare. He makes this face at strangers sometimes.



6 comments:

Melissa said...

He is adorable, what a sweet little boy!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Awww. Cute!

Machelle Kay said...

They are awesome pictures. I love his eyes.

Sorenson family trio said...

Clark is so cute. Thanks or sharing.
Gina

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

Heather -
What a cute family! So I found your blog through somebody else's blog...small world! You were one of my favorite young women's leaders and really made a strong impression in my life! Glad to see you are doing well!

Emily Ogden Johnston

Nicole Leavitt said...

darling pictures! cant believe he is already 1! So fun! hope you are all doing well!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family