Kitchen Done (Check)
I didn't know I had it in me, but the inspiration came (at Ross).
I love it! That's what matters most.
So I started with a tray we purchased with traditional Norwegian painting on it. Ben went on his mission to Norway, so it's special to us. It not in style at all right now, actually a bit of an out dated look, and it wasn't the colors I had in mind. BUT it's special.
Roosters

It was perfect! The colors worked and the style worked. Plus all my grandparents were farmers and it reminds me of my heritage. I thought I'd been so unique, but as I shopped I realized there are tons of rooster lovers out there buying tons of rooster decor. It's everywhere.
Master Bath

My favorite find!!!! Can't you feel the love. Ben and I love to dance. It was perfect. Love the vase too. I also stripped the border of the wall. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Living Room
It was perfect! The colors worked and the style worked. Plus all my grandparents were farmers and it reminds me of my heritage. I thought I'd been so unique, but as I shopped I realized there are tons of rooster lovers out there buying tons of rooster decor. It's everywhere.
Master Bath
My favorite find!!!! Can't you feel the love. Ben and I love to dance. It was perfect. Love the vase too. I also stripped the border of the wall. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Living Room
We got couches. Yeah!
I feel like a spoiled brat. I just love my house.






5 comments:
I LOVE what you've done! It looks awesome! Great job guys.
It looks so great! I love it! I am also lovin the couches! :)
Wow! You're motivated!
Love it! It looks wonderful! Hope you guys are doing well!
=)
Love the things that have meaning that make a house a home. Love the dancers of course :) and yay for comfy couches to put in new houses! (you're only spoiled if you don't appreciate it, so I think you're in the clear, lol)
Post a Comment